|Mr. Simon teaches the "Coffee Grinder"|
St. Patrick E.S. Barrhaven, ON (OCSB)
In every session, students will learn:
· Dance routines incorporating the elements of dance they learned in class.
· How to apply the creative process to create their own choreography.
· The importance of dance in community.
· To work together for success.
|Hats off a great week of dance with Mr. Simon!|
Arklan Community P.S., Carleton Place, ON (UCDSB)
In every session, Teachers will:
- Evaluate students effectively with our rubric (English/French).
- Learn the key principles in facilitating a productive dance class.
- Understand how to solicit and apply constructive feedback.
- Connect classroom theory to practical application.
- Receive tips on teaching, behaviour management tools, games and more!
|Mme. Lisa utilise la grille d'évaluation avec les 5e anneee|
École élémentaire publique Héritage, North Bay, ON (CSPNE)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 613-851-9770
- ½ day
- Full day
- Full week (includes showcase)
We also add Momentum to:
Guaranteed to get the party started at any age! Available for 1-hour to teach simple and fun dance moves to create a routine!
Corporate and Team Building!
As our mission states, an engaged body fosters an engaged mind. We will pump up your clients or staff with moves and motivation!
Yes! You can hire us to provide live, interactive dance sessions at your indoor or outdoor event!
So you think you can’t dance? We will empower you with a foundation for connecting moves to music and give you the tools to successfully create dance routines with your students!